Sunday, March 8, 2015

Last Sacrament-Enantiodromia (2014)

Let me start this review by saying that when it comes to death metal I am all about the old school. I've always preferred the older and dirtier death metal to the more modern over produced technical guitar masturbation that is called death metal now. Don't get me wrong I like some of the newer stuff and appreciate the talent it takes to write and play in these bands, but its not the same and most of it is not for me. Sometimes change is good, sometimes its for the better but not always. In the case of Last Sacrament I'm glad they play old school, dirty and sick Death metal. The musicianship on this album is particularly impressive, cool guitar solos. This album is a must have for fans of Death Metal from Florida, gory, sludgy, aggressive and raw. Everything you expect from an extreme band. Brutal riffing and killer vocals. Its worth your time if you're into the old school sound so go buy it now.
lastsacrament.bandcamp.com
www.cultunderground.com
Review by Paul Caravasi

No comments:

Post a Comment