Saturday, July 8, 2017

Fondlecorpse-Dark Contagion (2017)

Silvester Koorevaar is a genius in my book. This Cd is amazing, with an amazing mix of styles and genres including death, grind and thrash Fondle Corpse from The Netherlands has created an awesome fucking album. There is so much diversity here that literally any Metalhead can enjoy it. The guitar tone is killer, my favourite parts are all of them, even solos (yes you heard right) solos. Nothing here sounds out of place, they also have  great riffs and grooves that really give the album replay value. I could find myself going back to this album every now and then whenever I need a good extreme metal fix.  About the vocals, got your growls and screams and all that. Fits with the music fkn well. What do you expect from a extreme fkn band? The drums are good, lots of blasts and what not, good tempo, etc. Everything played on this album is really good plus the bass. I could listen to it all day, it's still stuck in my head. To sum up this album... BUY IT! It is well worth your money. The musicians who play them rule and even the lyrics rule too! They're all about gore. If you want a good listen, this is the right place to find it. I highly recommend this to anyone who just wants to hear some good Metal. I don't know what else I can tell you to convince you that you should get this album, just fkn get it!
facebook.com/Fondlecorpse
fondlecorpse.bandcamp.com
Review by Paul Caravasi

No comments:

Post a Comment