Sunday, October 15, 2017

Hessian Wolf Children-Wolves Orchestra (Rehearsal 2014)

“Wolves Orchestra” is my first encounter with Hessian Wolf Children and I have to say I like what I hear. I would consider this rehearsal to be straight grindcore. It’s just got that attitude that they were going to do whatever they wanted on this cassette and didn’t care if people liked it or not. The presentation of this tape is awesome, shorts songs. This is just another reason why this cassette seems like pure grindcore to me. Lots of punk influenced riffs, and of course, blast-beats. The vocals are just insane. They fit in very nicely with the grindcore and punk atmosphere. The songs themselves don't vary all that much. Punk riffs, pounding blast-beats, and indecipherable vocals. Short and to the point grind from beginning to end. The drums are perfect. Overall, this rehearsal is very good. If you’re a fan of grindcore, buy this Cassette. In Grindcore we trust !!
facebook.com/hessianwolfchildren
hessianwolfchildren@gmail.com
Review by Paul Caravasi

No comments:

Post a Comment